October 18, 2011

Clean Lines of Winter

As the North Pacific begins to wake from its summer slumber I find myself feeling a little excited for the first time in months. The points are filled in with sand waiting for their moment to shape the oceans energy into flawless walls for both my viewing and riding pleasure. There is something about winter swells that gets the blood flowing and the mind racing. Where should I go? What boards do I need? What are the winds? are all questions that every surfer considers when they see the buoys at 20 feet off the coast. October  usually gives a good taste of whats to come and this year was no exception. Let the games begin.

 face shot
Nick Hdez
 Austin Smith-Ford
 Aaron Ernst
 Darshan Gooch
 Kilian Garland
 Kilian Garland
 Pete Mussio
 Bud Freitas
 Bud Freitas
 Sunrise Empty
 Austin Smith-Ford
 Nick Hdez
 Darshan Gooch
 Nick Hdez
Kyle Buthman